Friday, January 15, 2010

Nail technician courses in london...or home study?

i am 17 and want to do a nail technician course but i cant find any that are not to expensive...does anyone know of any???? ThankyouNail technician courses in london...or home study?
Hi,





I know what you mean!!





I went to the Nails and Beauty Academy to do my training. I went on a 5 day course called the Masters Diploma in Nail Technology - I learnt LOADS! I enrolled with a some friends and they gave us a 20% discount. There website address is: www.nailsandbeautyacademy.co.uk





I would seriously recommend them, the training is excellent and the teachers are so kind, informative and knowledgeable.





I hope this helps you a little bit, I just got lucky going with them but a few friends of mine spent a lot more than me elsewhere!





Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment