Friday, January 15, 2010

I NEED A JOB!!!!!!!(But I need a training course for nails HELP IS WANTED!!! I NEED MONEY?

Where can I go for a nails training course(Certificate II in Nail Technology) in the melbourne areaI NEED A JOB!!!!!!!(But I need a training course for nails HELP IS WANTED!!! I NEED MONEY?
Okay well hopefully this helps you out..


I did my course through correspondence, its cheaper and you can work as fast or as slow as you want, you can send in written or on-line essays/assignments.. You pay for your course in instalments each month and they even help you with 24hours tutor help.. I know that the correspondence school I went through has Nail Technology Certificates.. The best thing to do is look at them on-line or call them directly..


They are called Thomson Education Direct and they are located in Victoria..Their certificates are all accredited so you can work in other states too.. Some courses offered by other schools aren't recognised in other states so being nationally accredited is a huge bonus, and they aren't overly expensive, paying by the month is easy on the hip pocket instead of having to fork out the full amount all at once..


Hope I was able to help..


Good Luck...I NEED A JOB!!!!!!!(But I need a training course for nails HELP IS WANTED!!! I NEED MONEY?
Probably look at beauty schools in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment