Friday, January 15, 2010

I'm trying to find a course that you can get an NVQ 2 qualification in nails in London.. Please help!?

I need the course to be a short intensive course, so NOT one evening/day a week for a year/a few months etc.


I need something that is every day for a few weeks or a couple of days a week for no more than a month etc.





Anyway Please if you know of a college or beauty centre in london where they do this sort of course please let me know.





I know of the carlton institute in Windso,r which ticks all the boxes as in you get an nvq 2 and its a one week intensive course, but I was looking for something a little nearer - i live in middlesex. I seem to be having no such luck as the courses I seem to find are either a year course full or part time or they are the right time scale but not an NVQ qualification.





BEST ANSWER WILL BE GIVEN, Thanks so much in advance, and if you have done a course please tell me how you found it.


Many thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment