Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Does anyone know of any online nail courses in the UK?

HIYA, DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY UK ONLINE NAIL COURSES THAT LEAD TO A NAIL TECHNICIAN QUALIFICATION, THAT INCLUDES A NAIL KIT AND I CAN PAY VIA DIRECT DEBIT, IVE SEEN ONE BY ICS BUT ITS PAYMENTS OF 拢500 OVER 3 MONTHS, WANT SOMETHING MORE REALISTIC!! HELP???Does anyone know of any online nail courses in the UK?
i trained at millenium nails thats in the north east it cost me 211 plus vatDoes anyone know of any online nail courses in the UK?
How can you possibly learn to be a nail technician via the internet? My daughter is doing NSI nail courses in Spain and there is no way you can learn these things via internet as you have to do homework practising on clients, take photos and show them to the teacher. All the home study courses are crap, like how to be a yoga teacher, electrician or aromatherapist etc....all impossible without interaction with others. get real, join a real course and learn properly don't waste money with these on line companies that only want your money and nothing else, and give you a piece of paper telling you you're qualified! I wouldn't like anyone doing my acrylic or gel nails if I thought they learned via the internet and don't know anything about the problem side of being a nail technician, including health and hygiene, diseases etc.


Maybe ask at the local college for night classes, they are usually very cheap and you will at least get real professional experience.
I do a bit of woodworking and my hammer cost me 拢5.00 and the nails cost 拢1.50 but I didn't know I was a Technician!

No comments:

Post a Comment