Sunday, December 27, 2009

I want to do a nail tech course from home, does anybody know any good courses?

I want ot be able to include, gels, acrylic, and maybe fibreglass, also nail art. I would like to find one I can do a pure payment plan on or that cheap so I can afford it.I want to do a nail tech course from home, does anybody know any good courses?
Your best bet is to attend a formal nail training program. I know that an at-home course sounds attractive, but you will be missing out on a lot of hands-on time which is critical to learning nails, not to mention the social aspect of attending a classroom based program. Plus, an instructor is there with you to answer questions for you, help you with problems you may be having doing nails, and much more. Also, if you live in the U.S., there are different requirements for licensure. Most - if not all states require that you attend a program to meet their minimum hours required for a license, or complete a certain number of hours as an apprentice. But, it varies from state to state. If you live outside of the U.S., then I'm afraid I can't be of much help as far as the requirements go. But, I do highly recommend a formal nail training program at a reputable school.

No comments:

Post a Comment