Sunday, December 27, 2009

Does anybody know any cheap nail courses from home?

I am at college at the moment studying beauty therapy but i would also like to get qualified to become a nail technican, I would preferably like to get a level 2/3 or higher, Does anybody know any good cheap home learning courses?





ThanksDoes anybody know any cheap nail courses from home?
I don't think you can get certified from home, mainly because this profession involves working with people, Beauty, nail, hair etc. all require hands on training that is why there are special schools for these professions. If you want to get certified look up some local schools where you can take evening classes or maybe even summer classes. But I highly doubt there are at home classes you can take for this type of workDoes anybody know any cheap nail courses from home?
I bought from Essential Nails a home study course for Gel nails, Maintenance and Nail Art Design. It is a very good home study course with NVQ level. Diploma. U practice on a Nail trainer hand. Because of my new born son it is impossible for me to do it. I would like to resell it. R u interested in?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment